Thursday, October 16, 2008

for sarah


okay, well i have been tagged by sarah. here's the game. you have to go to your picture files and choose the fourth file. then choose the fourth photo in said file. post that picture and tell about it. i did and i came up with this picture.

this is steph and jeff and i! we were in the car driving from my parents' house to l.a. this was taken in september 2006 when i had three weeks in the states! i was here between my 6 months volunteering at angel house and the beginning of my time as the house manager. i had extensions in my hair. my parents were so kind and drove me halfway down to l.a. and then my friends picked me up! i had a lot of fun during those weeks. my friend kellie and i got to take brendie out for her birthday and i spent some time with all my southern california friends.

so now i have to tag four people. here goes:

amy j.

lena w.

lara m.

lizzie h.

:)

have fun!

2 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

This is so much fun! Thanks for sharing and participating~

Michelle said...

Wow! That seems like such a long time ago, doesn't it?